Manage Booking Policy
Name Change & Rescheduling
- Passengers can make changes to their bookings, including name changes and rescheduling, through the Manage Booking section on Saurya airlines official website at www.sauryaairlines.com.
- To make changes, passengers will need to enter their PNR and ticket number on the website.
- AN OTP will be sent to the passengers registered email ID or mobile number for authentications purpose.
- Name change cannot be made during DCS (Departure Control System) and must be made prior to the flights departure.
- Minor correction can be made by inventory users during DCS at the airport.
- Passengers are advised to check the airlines policies for specific rules and procedures regarding name changes and other booking modification.